SANTI Heated Undersuit Flex 2.0 is designed as part of the complex SANTI Heating System and consists of the heated undersuit or heated vest, SANTI Thermovalve or SANTI connector and external battery. The Flex 2.0 offers the same inner heating technology as the BZ400 and is light and flexible, which increases diver's comfort under a drysuit. Made of high quality 180g / m2 Flex fabric with additional insulation of the chest with a double layer of insulation, provides full flexibility of the material on every level which translates into exceptional mobility and smaller volume compared to our model made of Thinsulate insulation. The undersuit contains very efficient heating wires that provide optimal thermal comfort during long and cold dives. In this configuration, most of the generated heat is passed on directly on the diver's body. We highly recommend this undersuit to those who look for thinner alternative for a heated undersuit, plan shorter dives in cold waters or long demanding dives in warmer waters. It is advisable to wear the undersuit on top of thin thermal or wool base underwear. Lighter version of the undersuit thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. This generates better thermal feeling and causes heat retention on the body for longer. The Undersuit should not be worn directly on naked skin due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Available sizes: XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, LLL, XL, XLS, XLL, XXL, XXLS, XXXL and Made to Measure option.
- maximum heating temperature 45C
- maximum heating power 110 W
- works with 12V 24Ah battery providing 2h30min to ~3h of heating
- safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current
- Flex 180g/m2 thermal insulation
- made of fully breathable materials
- keeps you warm even when heating is switched off
- regularly distributed heating wiring that allows for free movement
- warms up the whole torso, thighs and arms
- extra pocket for the wire ends
- waterproof plug, compatible with other SANTI products
- additional wires integrated to plug in the heating gloves in standard
- p-valve hose openings on both sides
- two side pockets
- water-resistant cuffs
- tapes to supply air to the dry gloves
- two-way zip
- elastic waistband
Note: works only with SANTI Thermovalve and SANTI connector.
Once we get your order, one of our fitting experts will contanct you for your exact measurements to make sure you're getting the best fit or you can drop into the shop to be fitted.
Financing plans available.
Price includes customs and shipping.