The Tec 50 Course with BARRIE SCUBA HOUSE
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn
During the Tec 50 course, you:
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- Use desktop decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You'll Need
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact BARRIE SCUBA HOUSE.
Be at least 18 years old Have a medical statement signed by your physician
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- DSAT Tec 45 Diver
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the BARRIE SCUBA HOUSE Team members.