Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives. Locate basic boat safety equipment
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant liveaboard boats
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- Sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with BARRIE SCUBA HOUSE which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating. We offer summer day trips to Georgian Bay or weekend trips to Tobermory.
WE ONLY RUN THIS COURSE ON DEMAND - PLEASE CALL OR CONTACT THE SHOP TO REGISTER.